Welcome to the A Taylor Fam Blog!
I am a Catholic home-schooling mom to 3 amazing and precious (precocious?) children, and am married to the most wonderful and hilarious man EVER! I enjoy serving God and am in a constant state of learning to obediently follow God's direction in my life (I need lots of practice!) I enjoy crafting - and occasionally it turns out as planned, I used to *really* sing but now I just do it for my children and for God, I can't dance at all period the end, and I can make a better mocha coffee than Starbucks.
I blog for several reasons -
1) To share my faith journey, as I am experiencing it, and maybe to help others by letting them get a glimpse
2) To meet others who share the goal of growing in Christ
3) So family and friends can easily keep up with our "goings on"
4) Because its fun!
Other things you should know -
1) I am a Catholic. After years of searching and prayer (mine and those of many wonderful people), we have made it home! I love my faith, I am passionate about Christ, and I am always realizing that no matter where you go, people are people, and its up to us to every day choose love. I must become less, Christ must become more.
2) If you feel the need to correct me as a brother or sister in Christ, please do so. I make many mistakes, and although I don't always appreciate correction, it is often needed, and looking back I am grateful for the many people who have in Christian love led me to a proper understanding of God's word and my needed response.
3) I'm just a little bit weird. But that's ok. In fact, it is pretty awesome.
And this is my wonderful family:
Sometimes, this is the best you can do with 3 kids. At least we are all in the photo!
The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?