Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

7 Quick Takes Friday - Episode 1





1. It feels good to be blogging again. Really really good. =o)

2. Conversation that was had in my house today -
    Me - "Abby where is your brother?"
    Abby - "Oh, he's in the hall pooping."
    Yay.

3. Abby started gymnastics. I am very proud of her. She is so excited about it!

4. Will cracks me up non-stop. Even when he is doing something naughty its absolutely hilarious because he is just who he is. His personality is on his sleeve and there is no hiding who he is with this little man. Here is a self portrait William took of himself after he stole my camera. This picture was taken before he was caught, and then ran away, and then threw the camera and tried to say he didn't have it.

5. Have you ever heard of the Paleo diet? I looked into it. I thought about trying it. I sort of attempted to try it for a couple days. I am not going to be able to do it.

6. Abby has been watching a Mermaid show lately. I am being sucked into it. How silly! I am a grown woman! I should not be watching a mermaid show! But, yah. I guess mermaids will always be magical.

7. My youngest sister got married, and I was a bridesmaid! Abby was a flower girl, and Will a ring bearer. Here are some pictures from the wedding and our visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment