2. Abby's gymnastics is coming along wonderfully. She practices everyday and is so excited. I'm so proud of her for working hard, and I am so happy she is enjoying it. She is only a beginner, and she is scaring me with all her handstands and cartwheeling. Lord help me when she starts doing flips. Her eis a picture of her a couple weeks ago, practicing a handstand and helping me take pictures for her Daddy's father's day gift. It is amazing to see the difference in her skills in just the few weeks she has really been working at it.
3. I moved my furniture around today. Again. I do this a lot. I can't seem to get things how I like them. I think this will have to do for now. Does anyone else have a weird furniture moving compulsion? =o)
4. Walmart had the red velvet twinkies. I don't know if that is the actual name, but its basically what they are. I bought a box because I couldn't help myself. Then I ate the entire box. I actually only ate half of it, and then realized how much I had eaten, and then decided it was better to just make them disappear and have one ultimate fail day, rather than a fail week. So there ya go. Yes, I suppose I could be rationalizing.
5. Febreze Noticeables work extremely well. I am quite pleased with their performance. I have used other plugins in the past and found them to lose their scent very quickly. I have used Scentsy (and loved it btw) but Will just can't resist grabbing it and dumping wax everywhere. For real. Just ask my walls and carpet. Btw, anyone know how to get wax off walls and out of carpet? But, back to the Febreze product, its been over 2 weeks now and the scent is still great. I still can smell it if I've been outside and come in the house, I can tell its working. Yes I get used to it when I'm inside, but the scent is actual 2 different ones that alternate, and so occasionally I can suddenly smell a difference, and I'm happy. The box claimed it would last 30 days on the low setting before needed a replacement cartridge thingy. So far so good. I am putting them to the test.
6. I am torn between getting back into shape, and having a baby later on, or just having a baby now when I'm out of shape, so I don't have to get back into shape twice.
7. Abby's birthday is in 2 weeks. She will be 8. That doesn't seem possible to me. We will be having her first sleepover birthday party, and she is so thrilled. I've ordered all her birthday stuff and I can't wait. She is going to be getting some American Girl stuff for her Just Like Me doll, and we are also redoing her bedroom (not all of it, but some) to transform it into a bigger girl room. Bye bye baby, Bye bye little girl, hello Tween. Crazy! This is my baby girl, but I guess this picture is from a while ago. This was taken on her 2nd birthday. =o)
I just realized Will was a bit neglected in this post. I will have to make it up to him next week!