Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Paint!

Well, my parents have visited a couple builders and are going to try to meet up with one next weekend to get more serious it sounds like. Looks like things are heading in a good direction! Me being the crazy person I am, have already picked out my paint colors for the house! Here is my "plan" - I can't get the paint colors to show, but I have listed them so if you happen to be interested, you can go look them up, haha. They are all Valspar colors.

Master Bedroom and Bath: Relaxation Theme, haha!
Walls: Sea Lily
Ceiling/Accent: Naivete

Abby's Room: Pretty In Pink theme
Walls: Pink Mist/Naivete (We are doing 2-3 walls pink, and 1-2 walls pink and white stripe)
Ceiling/Accent: Naivete

Will's Room: SPACE theme!
Walls: Sapphire Glow
Ceiling: Night Shift
Accent: Ultra White

Guest/Kids Bath:
Walls: Cincinnatian Hotel Nichols Taupe
Ceiling/Accent: Naivete

Hall:
Whatever my mom has it painted now cause its GORGEOUS

Living Room/Dining/Kitchen:
Walls: Cincinnatian Hotel Nichols Taupe
Ceiling/Accent: Naivete
Ceiling Beams: Brown Velvet
Accent Wall: Sangria Red

I may also paint the cabinets in the kitchen the Brown Velvet, because they are old but I don't think are being replaced right now cause that's a lot of money! So hopefully this will just give them a better look.

No comments:

Post a Comment