Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is this getting repetitive?

Another bullet post! Yay! Haha.

1. On Sunday we are going to walk through my parents new almost completed house. Its getting very real! The move is happening soon! I am so excited to have the space and the yard for the kids. It is going to be so incredible!
2. I have to finish up Christmas shopping today. Must must must.
3. Speaking of Christmas shopping... I have a package that is delayed. Its freaking me out! As of right now, I have 1 package coming on the 22nd, 2 on the 23rd, and 1 that hasn't even shipped yet! I'm doomed!
4. I really want greek food. I love greek food. Anyone ever had dolmathes? Oh my goodness. Adam and I need to schedule a date night soon to my favorite place.
5. The kids and I are going out of town next week for a few days, leaving Adam all by his lonesome with the pets. I think he is actually viewing it as a mini-vacation, lol.
6. More Christmas cards came today! Yay!
7. All baby names sound just awful to me. This is going to be difficult.
8. It's over 80 degrees here. This is unacceptable! Its DECEMBER!!!!
9. Will has horrible cradle cap on his head. I discovered it after the haircut. One of my brothers had this too as a toddler, and still occasionally struggles with it as an upper elementary aged young hoodlum. Will does not like me picking it off. But I'm not really sure what else to do about it. So I pick.
10. Christmas is going to be weird this year. As family members get older and things change, well...things change. Holidays change. Traditions must sometimes change. I'm having a hard time with it this year. My emotional state isn't very stable lately (thanks baby! haha). All I can say is - we better still be having donuts Christmas morning. That is all.
11. Will likes to play with straws and make them talk to each other. It amuses me.
12. Abby isn't little anymore. At all. I realized this when looking at the types of things she will be getting for Christmas this year. Nope, she is definitely not a little girl anymore. How did this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment