Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Prayer Request for another Mom

I don't know this mom and her little one, and I have never even read her blog until today when I clicked a link through a link through a link that led me to her blog. But as a mom myself, I can't imagine what she and her family have gone through, are going through, and will be going through.

You see, she and her little baby were hit by a large trailer. She is bruised but ok, and her son is in the hospital and will live, but it sounds as if they have a long road of physical and emotional healing to go through. Please, pray for this family. Her story had me in tears, and still does. I fully believe that our prayers can be used to just wrap this family and their little boy up in love. Please join me.

http://ourordinarylifeextraordinary.blogspot.com/2011/12/tragedy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment