Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Pt. 1

Leading up to Thanksgiving, and because we are cutting back on our spending and it hurts and is a big adjustment, I have decided to try to take time every Thursday and make a list of some things I am thankful for. SO. Here we go!

I am thankful for...
1. the BEAUTIFUL cool weather we have been having. It feels like Fall.
2. a home, electricity, running water, etc. because so many people in the world don't have these things that I take for granted.
3. healthy children, who love each other, and love God.
4. a computer and the internet which gives me the ability to learn all kinds of nifty things easily and quickly, and to keep in touch with people in my life more easily.
5. coffee - because a day without it would be a lot less pleasant for those around me.
6. the love and generosity of people in my life.
7. my husband and all the work he does to support our family.
8. the ability to stay home and be with my children.
9. pumpkins - because they make fall special and give me delicious pumpkin seeds to munch on.
10. God - because He is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment